V.I.P. (Vegan Inspirational People) Breakfast
When: Sunday 8-10am, 6 November 2016
Where: Activity Tent, Vegan Festival Adelaide
TIckets: SOLD OUT $50 - available for purchase now at eventbrite (includes breakfast, live music, Gift bag, meet & greet with VIP Speakers) SOLD OUT
Join us for an intimate breakfast with some Vegan Inspirational People (V.I.P.'s) hosted by our Australian comedian David Quirk.
Leilani Münter- Never Underestimate a Vegan Hippy Chic with a Race Car #StartWith1Thing Leilani Münter is a biology graduate turned race car driver and environmental activist. She believes it is essential for humans to adapt and evolve the way we are living to a sustainable way that does not destroy the world around us. Leilani is an advocate for renewable energy, solar power, electric cars, plant-based diet and animals. Leilani wants our future to be a cleaner and kinder world.
James Aspey - Increase the peace, educate & inspire, push your limits & live life to the fullest! James is a 28 year old vegan, animal rights activist from Sydney, Australia. At 17, after being told he had 6 weeks to live unless he started immediate treatment, James went on to win his battle with Leukaemia. His journey took him deeper down the rabbit hole as he started analysing his own life and finding areas where he was causing harm and suffering to the planet, to himself, and to others.
This is your opportunity to talk to some of the worlds most inspirational vegans over a delicious Vegan breakfast supplied by Mischief Brew, Bob Bowls & Aqua Botanicals.
Numbers strictly limited to 30 guests only.
- 7.30am - Guests Arrive
- 8am - Mischief Brew Cold Press Coffee Bar - Grab a drink and head off to the Activity Tent to grab your seat
- 8:10am - Bob Bowls Breakfast
- 8:15 Welcome to the Country / David Quirk
- 8.20am - Live Music & Breakfast
- 8.40am - James Aspey
- 9am - Leilani Münter
- 9.25am - Q&A
- 9.40am Photo Opportunity
- 10am - Finish & Head out to join the Festival!
Each guest will receive a Gift Bag with items donated by some of our fabulous Vegan Festival sponsors valued at $75
- Smoothie Non-alcoholic Cocktail
- Cold Brewed Coffee
- Aperitif on arrival: > Mini seasonal fruit bowls with pineapple & cranberry gel; topped with house granola clusters.
- Breakfast served warm: Breakfast Bob Bowl Fresh baby spinach in lemon/avocado oil with pumpkin, sunflower & chia seeds; topped with wilted rainbow chard, caramelised onion, field mushroom & dill tofu scramble. Finished with garlic soy Mayo, roast beet purée & fresh Asian herbs.
Sasha delivers unique vocal-driven Indie folk/soul songs. Her alluring stage presence, emotive lyrics and gorgeous voice captivate audiences.
Growing up listening to the music of Jeff Buckley, Ani DiFranco, Janis Joplin, Ben Harper and Portishead greatly influenced her song-writing.
Don't Go Falling ~ debut album 2015
self titled debut EP ~ 2014