To celebrate, promote and provide education on living a happy, healthy, compassionate and sustainable vegan lifestyle. The festival aims to be family and pet friendly with a fun-filled atmosphere with market stalls including: vegan products; vegan food and beverages; animal rights groups; vegan and vegetarian societies; and features entertainment including guest speakers, live music, cooking demonstrations, various workshops as well as entertainment and activities for children.
The Vegan Festival aims to empower the community to become more aware, more informed and thus more able to take action to implement the basic changes we need to help our planet, animals and our health.
A not-for-profit event, Vegan Festival Adelaide is run each year by a committee of dedicated volunteers and thankfully supported by generous sponsors, both corporate and individual, without whom it would not be possible.
- to educate about veganism in the aspects of animal rights, the environment, sustainability and health;
- to promote a vegan lifestyle and vegan products;
- to support and provide advice on becoming vegan (and/or a vegan parent);
- to promote healthy and active living;
- to demonstrate the scope of vegan cookery.
All products being sold and displayed to be 100% VEGAN. Environmentally positive event as much as possible — Vegan Festival’s Actions to be more climate positive. Stallholders encouraged to be as climate positive as possible.